Here is a list of my 10 favorite Maker’s Studio products! You should save this list because it might change as new products get released! This list contains affiliate links. You can read all about how to use these awesome stencils here.
- Animal Stencils
- Gingham Mesh Stencil
- Gilding – available in multiple finishes it adds an amazing touch to your projects.
- Alphabet Monogram Stencil
- Rescue restore Paint – Use this for fabric and permanently painted creations, Southern Gentelman is a fabulous color.
- ChalkArt – Use this if you want to create on a surface over and over, or else you will need to seal it!
- Canvas Tote Bag – A blank slate to treat yourself or make a gorgeous personal gift, you can never have too many bags!
- Embellishing Wax – I love the gold to add a little extra dimension and flair to stencil projects and even furniture accents!
- Dome Brush – Perfect to use with rescue Restore Paint and a stencil. Don’t press too hard or your stencil might bleed!
- Clear Stamps – I can;t even pick favorite, but these are so fun to embellish paper, tea towels and other gift and decor items!
Connect more here: