Anyone out there sitting at home wishing they could be more creative, have a creative business or use their creative gift to serve? I have an awesome opportunity for us to do this together! I am joining forces with Amy Howard and her brand new collection, A Maker’s Studio. Even if you don’t want a business, you just want to be creative this is so fun…
Let me give you some backstory. I have loved Amy Howard for years now. God gifted this beautiful woman in such a unique way, her talents are plentiful. I suspect they abound because she continually uses her talent to glorify Him and grow the kingdom. Friends, this is the kind of thing that makes paint more than a medium. I’ve had the privilege of getting to know Amy a little over the years and I have used her products a ton. When I heard her plans for A Maker’s Studio I couldn’t wait to get started. Her heart for women and ministry is something that inspires me every time I ‘m around her and I believe it shows in her products.
A Maker’s studio supports women to create a creative home-based business doing something they love AND it gives them the opportunity to minister in the process. With stunning stencils, dreamy paint colors and professional tools, I can whip out amazing projects in no time. I have been struggling with finishing things lately. This new house has so many projects and I’m whittling away at them, but not a single room feels complete. Once I got my supply box in from A Maker’s Studio I cut it open and had a finished project in less than thirty minutes. Amen and hallelujah! There are affiliate links in this post, that means if you make a purchase I will make a small commission.
Of course I will be sharing project ideas on the blog with you and have a bunch of Facebook live ideas to work with you guys on, but you can get in on the action too! There are a number of ways you can enjoy this fabulous new creative line. (here is a simple little project I did when I opened my box!)
- Get products for your own projects – You can look through and order products to play around on your own.
- Have a party or come to one of mine – I will host online parties where we all do the same project in the comfort of our own home, you can even come in your jammies if you want – I will! Or you can host your own party (I’ll show you how). You can also have me host a party for you! Just think, gather your girls from across the globe and paint together, how fun is that?
- Get your church involved – This fall A Maker’s Studio will be launching bible studies to go with some of their projects, perfect for a small group, women’s retreat or bible study group. I can’t wait for this to get here.
- Become a Creative Boss – Join my team and lead other women to a creative career they will LOVE! I would love to work with you.
- Create products to sell – Use the Maker’s Studio product line to create your own products to sell in craft fairs, booths or online.
There are a ton of different ways to enjoy these products and I can’t wait to show them to you. If you’d like more information on my favorite products, or what it takes to be a #MakerBoss then go here! Let’s get to work ladies, who’s with me?
Be sure to follow the fun here: